About the TKT Course
Teaching Knowledge Test / Modules 1, 2 and 3
"TKT is a series of modular teaching qualifications which test your knowledge in specific areas of English language teaching. It will help you build your confidence, and is a cost-effective way to get an internationally recognized qualification. Whether you are a new teacher or have years of experience, TKT is ideal for people who need to prove their teaching knowledge with a globally recognised certificate.” (Cambridge ESOL)
If you are aiming at the CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages), but don’t feel confident enough, I can assure you that the core modules of TKT will provide you with the kind of knowledge you will need to face it. As a plus, I intend to prepare lessons giving tips and also relating the topics to the way they are presented at the CELTA.
About Modules 1, 2 and 3
Each module refers to a different exam and, therefore, a separate certificate. They can be taken together, or separately, in any order and any number.
Who is this Course For?
- Novice or experienced teachers.
- Teachers who are at least at a B1 level (CEFR).
- Teachers who are interested in improving their knowledge of ELT (English Language Teaching).
- Teachers who are searching for an international qualification/certification.
- Teachers who want to face the CELTA with more confidence.
42 hours via Zoom (live)
All the sessions are recorded and made available for all the participants
1. Fridays from 9:30 - 11:30 (am)
2. Fridays from 2 - 4 (pm)